Monday, November 10, 2014

Utah with Steve

Finished up my trip through Arizona with a stop in Southern Utah to visit with my friend Steve. Way too little time spent with Steve but I'll take what i can get. Steve is a world famous gem carver and his largest show of the year is coming up in January so his free time was short to say the least. He was a great host and we shared many laughs and even got to ride a few days.

Vermillion Cliffs




Whoohoo!


I only was able to ride Little Creek Mesa and Guacamole trail with Steve, which is good because those are really only worth doing with a local, I'd be lost for hours without Steve's guidance.
Steve pointing something out in the distance....

Guacamole trail


Little Creek Mesa

 Steve needed to get some work done on my last day so I headed out to Gooseberry Mesa for a ride by myself. I've been there enough times that I can make my way around there without any help. I had a great day out on the 'Goose, always a favorite of mine.


Looking at Little Creek Mesa from Gooseberry Mesa I think

Pretty spectacular out there.

Back side of Zion.

Hidden Canyon Trail.


As usual, my time in Southern Utah was way too short. Hopefully it won't be such a long time till I return again.

Thanks to Steve for his laugh and smile!






No comments:

Post a Comment